Thank you to our Grant Sponsors to Date!
Consider Contributing to the First Time Attendee Austin Conference Grants!
The Educational Foundation is generously offering (20) $500 conference grants for first time consultant members to attend the conference April 30 – May 2, 2020 in Austin, Texas. The Conference Planning Committee is looking for Allied members who are willing to match the $500 grants to assist a first time attendee with the fees of registration, transportation, and lodging.
If your company is willing to match one or more of the Educational Foundation grants, please mail this completed form and your check to the FCSI – The Americas headquarters. Please ensure your check is clearly marked for FCSI 2020 First Time Attendee Marching Grant. Your company will be recognized at the Conference and one representative will be invited to the first time attendee reception!
- Brings new faces to the conference and shows them the value of attending FCSI programs.
- Allows even the small allied firms to support the conference.
- Allows consulting firms to upgrade the skills and knowledge of their younger members.
- Ensures the future of the industry.
- Encourages long time members to interact with the next generation of consultants.